What I have read about blogs is that some people use it as their daily journal, others find it a dynamic way to communicate. The world of blogging is truly diverse in my view. I hope to get settled in this world with out any hesitation. At the end all I have to say is that, I am in no regard perfect at writing * Grammar bites you know* nor do I happen to know all the pretty prefect words from the vocabulary, but I'll try my best to learn from reading blogs and suggestions offered by the followers.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
New to blogging.
So, I am here over the blogger, finally getting started with it, so far so good. I won't brag the fact that I am a good writer, oh well, at least my teacher thinks I am! *happy dancing* The only reason I am here is because I am almost done with my 1st semester and summer vacations are just round the corner. I'll be bored to death, so I decided to settle some acquaintance with blogger. Up till now, I have learned how we can edit our profile follow other peoples' blog, post comment over them, and last but not the least change the designs and templates. Pretty cool no? I hope to keep up with blogging,yet not getting obsessed with it. No offense meant to anyone out there. Different people different views.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment